WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow knowing their personal data.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
a) According to the entity that manages them, there are own Cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (the that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
b) Depending on the time they remain active, there are session sessions (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of the cookie -it can go from a few minutes to several years-).
c) Depending on the purpose for which they treat the information they collect, they can be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
- Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics, such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.)
- Analysis cookies (they collect information on the use made of the web),
- Advertising cookies (collect information about the preferences and personal choices of users),
- Affiliate cookies (allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to follow and analyze the activity it carries out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case do these cookies by themselves provide personal data and are not used to collect them.
- makes it easier for the user to navigate and access the different services offered by this website;
- avoids the user having to configure the predefined general characteristics every time they access the website; and
- favors the improvement of the operation and the services provided through this website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
By accessing our website, you are informed that if you continue browsing, various third-party cookies will be installed, thus consenting to the installation of certain cookies whose sole purpose is to record access to our website for the performance of anonymous statistics on visits, always collecting information anonymously. You do not need to accept the installation of these cookies, you can also browse our entire website.
Social network cookies may be installed in various sections of our website, specifically the following:
Google+ cookie and Google Maps, according to what is stated on their page about what type of cookies they use.
Name Expiration Purpose